Bling DIY Craft: personalize and customize your cell phone case in 5 easy steps
How to personalize your cell phone case:
For this craft, I used a colorful phone case iFrogz, which has a clear plastic covering over a metal casing colors. The goal was to add the bling with rhinestones to accent the background colors. You can use any cell phone case
Cell Phone Case
Epoxy Glue (E600)
1. Make sure your plastic box is clean and dry before starting.
2. Decide whether to place their stones randomly or in a pattern. You could use a template to create a pattern and draw with chalk. Make sure to decide where to place the large pieces first, and the use of crystals to fill the gaps.
3. Spread epoxy glue in a small area. Be sure to use epoxy glue like E600. Do not use glue, as it will cause a big mess and turns white when dry. As an easier option, consider using adhesive stones.
4. Collect the stones with your tweezers and place them in the sticky.
5. Once you fill the area with glue, spread glue in another area and continue until you have covered the entire case.
Some other ways to personalize your cell phone case:
1. Glue strips of tape or string to the case to make a basket weaving or circular pattern.
2. Make a collage with pictures, pieces of paper and handwritten notes.
3. Use broken brooches, artificial flowers, and coins instead of rhinestones to decorate your cell phone shell.
See how easy it is to personalize your cell phone case. Now, you can change the cell phone case for various occasions, holidays, and equipment. You can even use the same fabric you are using for decorating your cell phone case.
YouTube.com is full of video tutorials showing how to create fancy cell phone cases rhinestone. This video called, "How to Make a Deco Hello Kitty Phone Case Blinged /", is a perfect example of how to develop this art can be. However, if you are looking to just add a little more bling, you can easily customize the cell phone shell in 5 easy steps.