Summer handbag from plastic bottles
Materials: Plastic bottle (or laminate, transparent plates of file folders, etc.), scissors, hole punch, hook, yarn, fabric lining, 3 locks, ribbons, beads, glue
Working time : 3 days
Complexity : 2
One of the sites I saw pictures on manufacturing of cosmetic plastic plates, and decided on the same principle to make a handbag.
friend saw that I started to do something new, asked for her photograph process. So I thought why not put his version of making handbags.
1. Of plastic bottles cut 34 squares of size 6 * 6 cm and a few strips for pens and decor top bags. Using the hole punch to make a hole as in the picture and cut corners. What would I were long strips of a few short connected by melting all over the candle, but you can just glue glue. Pen is desirable to make the plate in two layers.
2. Squares tie with 2 rows of columns, and so I was knitting stripes: 1 column, 3 column with nakida and 1 column. Through holes in the finished strips stretch tape.
3. Sew squares. The shape of the bag to carve out two padding (external and internal). Embroidered flowers.
4. Sew side seams. Tie the top few rows of columns
5. Outer lining sew. Carve internal pockets and sew them to the inner lining.
6. Pocket-partition to make the length equal to the length of the bottom. Photos on the right length is marked by red lines.
7. Release the bag inside out, put on her outer lining to be sewn by hand on the bottom and sides of the bag.
8. Connect both padding and sew the zipper. The inner edges of the bag to sew the handle.
9. Lining make frill
10. Sew lining to the bag so that the edge of the bag was free. To sew the edge of the frill.
11. And this kind of finished bags top