31 March 2014

the flower of a narrow strip

the flower of a narrow strip
Well, start "with! Decided to make his u, since I'm not an Internet satisfied. I'll do a little flower (flower of which more below, I will describe how to do), for this I took a narrow band of 0.5-0.6 (for some reason stores differently write width, although in fact the tape width is 0.6 cm) divided by cautery tree Soviet times (got from her father and mother in law's favorite) into two ribbons, oh I do not know, can someone else so perverted? Maybe tape width of 2.5 mm and is on sale, but I had no time to run to the store. Total rows I will have 3. So all segments ribbons are the same length of 5.5 cm and the number of pieces of finished petals also the same, namely 13 petals. Diameter basis - 2.5 cm, it will be out of cardboard baby food (on the other hand I just glue satin ribbon.) And so what my changes to create this type of flower. 
1. petal should form a narrow 
2. necessary glue petals next to each other 
3. first series should practically at each other lie, ie the second row and the third row is not necessary to fall below 
a photo now! 
front row: 
the flower of a narrow strip
second row, its beginning 
the flower of a narrow strip
third row, his home (I pointed out where it starts) 
the flower of a narrow strip
finished three rows 
the flower of a narrow strip

and that's actually a flower 
the flower of a narrow strip
That's going to create such a flower, it is in diameter 12 cm 
the flower of a narrow strip
belt width 0.6 cm diameter 5 cm Total basics series 10. Length of the segments to 7 inclusive 10.5 cm row 
1 row - number of petals 15 pcs, 2 row - 15, Row 3 - 13, Row 4 - 11, 5-series 10, series 6 - 9, number 7 - 8. But from the 8th series went tape width 2.5 mm 8 and 9 series - segment length 7 cm, 7 pieces in a row, and the last 10th row - segment length of 5 cm and 6 petals. Well that's all. and do not forget about the formation of narrow petals, and the first series must be on the same level, and the 4th row quietly get down below. U get the country, a lot of words and a little picture, I'm sorry that it happened. I hope at least someone will understand. This is my first u 
here is a comparison of a flower from an Internet and my
the flower of a narrow strip
hank you all for your attention!

Labels: ,